Prayer and Worship
The school nurtures the Christian prayer life of its community through:
- Teaching and using a variety of traditional prayers and devotions for individual and communal use
- Scheduling time to allow for prayer and worship across the school
- Immersing students in diverse experiences of prayer e.g. meditation.
Celebrating Liturgy and Sacraments
The school celebrates liturgy and sacraments through:
- Providing formation for staff, students and parents
- Arranging the physical environment and providing resources for full and active participation in liturgy and sacrament
- Providing opportunities for the celebration of the sacraments within the life of the school.
Ritualising Everyday Life
The school recognises and ritualises the sacredness of everyday life through:
- Ritualising life events e.g. rites of passage, beginning and end of year, times of grief and loss
- Including prayer rituals in the day to day procedures and routines of school life
- Inviting parental involvement in prayer rituals.