An exciting opportunity currently exists within the Emmaus College teaching team. We are seeking two full time teachers, one specialising in Physical Education and the other in Industrial Technology & Design. The position is full time continuing starting in Term 2 2020.
Formal qualifications at degree level are required along with a Queensland College of Teacher Registration.
We offer generous incentives including:-
- Access to additional Employer Superannuation Contributions of up to 12.75%
- Access to salary packaging options to maximize employee benefits and salaries
- Access to relevant and interesting professional learning opportunities
- Access to a free Employee Assistant Program (24 hour counselling service)
- Access to corporate health schemes with either Bupa or Westfund Health Insurance
We are seeking applicants with a deep commitment to the Catholic Ethos of our College.
Applications can be forwarded to: email@example.com with a covering letter, resume and three contactable referees.
Job closes: 25th April 2020
Expression of Interest
Requirements for all Employment Applications
- Applications must include a covering letter, resume and three contactable referees
- All necessary academic qualifications, skills, experience and teacher registration documentation is required for a teaching position
Documentation for employment:
- E1 – Application for Teacher Employment
- Guidelines for Applications – Teaching
- Application for Employment – Non-Teaching
- Guidelines for Applications – Non-Teaching
The following documents should also be read and understood by applicants:
- Code of Conduct
- Student Protection
- Integrity in Relationships
- Statement of Principles
- Workplace Health and Safety
Electronic Applications can be forwarded to – Employment@emmaus.qld.edu.au