Emmaus College is a co-educational Catholic College in the heart of Rockhampton. The College offers a tailored journey designed to support students at pivotal points in their young lives. The separate Middle School and Senior School campuses provide extensive facilities and create learning environments designed to nurture and empower the students that they serve. The College is a thriving working environment where we provide excellent benefits for staff including professional and career development opportunities that build personal and organisational capability. Our staff are acknowledged as being crucial to reaching our mission and we have a strong emphasis on caring and supporting teachers in both their vocation in working with students and other aspects of their lives.
We offer generous incentives including:
- Competitive salary
- Salary packaging options
- Superannuation options up to a maximum of 12.75%
- Access to long service leave after 7 years of continuous service (portability of Long Service Leave may also be applicable)
- Deferred Salary Scheme
- Corporate health insurance
- Excellent leave entitlements to suit various situations
- Induction, professional development, and learning opportunities
Infrastructure & Capital Manager
An exciting opportunity currently exists within the Emmaus College team. We are seeking an Infrastructure & Capital Manager to commence as soon as able.
For more information, and to apply, click HERE
Expression of Interest – Teaching Positions