Emmaus College is a co-educational Catholic College in the heart of Rockhampton. The College offers a tailored journey designed to support students at pivotal points in their young lives. The separate Middle School and Senior School campuses provide extensive facilities and create learning environments designed to nurture and empower the students that they serve.
What we are looking for:
Applications are invited for full-time teaching positions for an immediate commencement or as negotiated with the successful applicant.
The ability to teach any or a combination of the following secondary subjects would be advantageous:
- Religious Education
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate:
- a commitment to the ethos of a Catholic school
- ability to teach across a variety of subject areas
- a commitment to the extra-curricular activities of the College
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and current Queensland College of Teachers Registration
- Australian work rights
What we offer
- Competitive salary – starting from $75,470 – $108,695 (pending experience)
- Salary packaging options
- Superannuation options up to maximum of 12.75%
- Leadership development opportunities
- Access to long service leave after 7 years of continuous service (portability of Long Service Leave may also be applicable)
- Deferred Salary Scheme
- Corporate health insurance
- Excellent leave entitlements to suit various situations
- Induction, professional development and learning opportunities
How to apply
- Complete the application here
- Upload a Cover Letter (addressed to the Diocesan Director) and Current Resume
- Upload supporting documentation (ie. Birth Certificate, Passports, Academic Transcripts)
- Applicants must read, understand and accept, as an explicit term of contract, the requirements of the Statement of Principles for employment in Catholic Schools
- Upload a written statement addressing the Selection Criteria
- For a confidential conversation please contact the staffing officer at Emmaus College, North Rockhampton on (07) 4923 5711 email@example.com
- Applications during the shortlisting phase will be kept confidential.
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures and is an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Expression of Interest – Teaching Positions