Emmaus College is a co-educational Catholic College in the heart of Rockhampton. The College offers a tailored journey designed to support students at pivotal points in their young lives. The separate Middle School and Senior School campuses provide extensive facilities and create learning environments designed to nurture and empower the students that they serve.
An exciting opportunity currently exists within the Emmaus College Library team. We are seeking a term-time Library Assistant available to work 8am-4pm Monday-Friday, during the school term.
The College has two campus libraries which are dynamic workspaces for students during class, breaks and before/after school. The libraries provide a wide range of print and electronic resources for staff and student use.
Library experience is preferred but not necessary for applicants.
We are seeking applicants with a deep commitment to the Catholic Ethos of our College.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Salary packaging options
- Superannuation up to 12.75% employer contribution (in a co-contribution arrangement)
- Modern facilities and resources
- Professional Renewal Leave
- Access to long service leave after 7 years of continuous service (portability of Long Service Leave may also be applicable)
- Deferred Salary Scheme
- Corporate health insurance
- Excellent leave entitlements to suit various situations
- Induction, professional development and learning opportunities
Applications close: Friday 22nd January 2021
Expression of Interest – Teaching Positions
Requirements for all Employment Applications
- Applications must include a covering letter, resume and three contactable referees
- All necessary academic qualifications, skills, experience and teacher registration documentation is required for a teaching position
Documentation for employment:
- E1 – Application for Teacher Employment
- Guidelines for Applications – Teaching
- Application for Employment – Non-Teaching
- Guidelines for Applications – Non-Teaching
The following documents should also be read and understood by applicants:
- Code of Conduct
- Student Protection
- Integrity in Relationships
- Statement of Principles
- Workplace Health and Safety
Electronic Applications can be forwarded to – Employment@emmaus.qld.edu.au