Emmaus College is a co-educational Catholic College in the heart of Rockhampton. The College offers a tailored journey designed to support students at pivotal points in their young lives. The separate Middle School and Senior School campuses provide extensive facilities and create learning environments designed to nurture and empower the students that they serve.
An exciting opportunity currently exists within the Emmaus College team. We are seeking two term time Laboratory Employee’s, one who is available to work 15 hours per week and a one who is available to work 31.5 hours per week. These positions will commence in Term 4 2020.
A current valid Blue Card under the Working with Children (Risk Management and Screening) Act 2000 (WWC Act) and valid Suitability Notice is a requirement of this position.
We are seeking applicants with a deep commitment to the Catholic Ethos of our College.
What we offer
- Superannuation up to 12.75% employer contribution (in a co-contribution arrangement)
- Modern facilities and resources
- Professional Renewal Leave
- Access to long service leave after 7 years of continuous service (portability of Long Service Leave may also be applicable)
- Corporate health insurance
- Excellent leave entitlements to suit various situations
- Induction, professional development and learning opportunities
Applications close: 8th October 2020
Expression of Interest – 2021
Requirements for all Employment Applications
- Applications must include a covering letter, resume and three contactable referees
- All necessary academic qualifications, skills, experience and teacher registration documentation is required for a teaching position
Documentation for employment:
- E1 – Application for Teacher Employment
- Guidelines for Applications – Teaching
- Application for Employment – Non-Teaching
- Guidelines for Applications – Non-Teaching
The following documents should also be read and understood by applicants:
- Code of Conduct
- Student Protection
- Integrity in Relationships
- Statement of Principles
- Workplace Health and Safety
Electronic Applications can be forwarded to – Employment@emmaus.qld.edu.au