The Campus Minister has a primary role of providing pastoral support to all members of the college in their faith and personal journey within the context of the Catholic school. The position holder works with the Principal, AP- Mission, Head of Faculty – Religious Education and Spiritual and Community Leaders to provide a rich experience of faith in contemporary life for students and staff. It will encompass extending the religious experience of students, and where appropriate, staff and parents.
The role will be situated within a Ministry team, which will foster and maintain pastoral care and the Catholic climate of the college.
This position is a 12 month contract, term time (38 hours per week)
Applications close 21/01/2019
Emmaus College is currently seeking a suitably qualified teacher who shares a commitment to the Catholic vision and ethos of our school.
This position will commence in 2019 and is a full time position.
Applications close 23/01/2019
Requirements for all Employment Applications
- Applications must include a covering letter, resume and three contactable referees
- All necessary academic qualifications, skills, experience and teacher registration documentation is required for teaching position
Documentation for employment:
- Application for Employment – Teaching
- Guidelines for Applications – Teaching
- Application for Employment – Non-Teaching
- Guidelines for Applications – Non-Teaching
The following documents should also be read and understood by applicants:
- Code of Conduct
- Student Protection
- Integrity in Relationships
- Statement of Principles
- Workplace Health and Safety
Written applications can be forwarded to –
Emmaus College Rockhampton
PO Box 5799
Red Hill Centre
Electronic Applications can be forwarded to – Employment@emmaus.qld.edu.au