Teacher – Industrial Technology and Design
An exciting opportunity currently exists within the Emmaus College Teaching team, commencing full time in Term 1, 2018.
We are seeking to appoint a candidate with the ability to teach Industrial Technology and Design (ITD) subjects. The ability to teach Religious Education would be advantageous.
Emmaus is a co-educational Catholic College in the Diocese of Rockhampton. We are seeking applicants with a deep commitment to the Catholic Ethos of our College.
Applications will close at 4pm on Wednesday 6 December 2017.
Applications can be forwarded to email@example.com with a Covering Letter, Resume and three contactable referees, in addition to the Teaching Application paperwork below.
Requirements for all Employment Applications
- Applications must include a covering letter, resume and three contactable referees
- All necessary academic qualifications, skills, experience and teacher registration documentation is required for teaching position
Documentation for employment:
- Application for Employment – Teaching
- Guidelines for Applications – Teaching
- Application for Employment – Non-Teaching
- Guidelines for Applications – Non-Teaching
The following documents should also be read and understood by applicants:
- Code of Conduct
- Student Protection
- Integrity in Relationships
- Statement of Principles
- Workplace Health and Safety
Written applications can be forwarded to –
Emmaus College Rockhampton
PO Box 5799
Red Hill Centre
Electronic Applications can be forwarded to – Employment@emmaus.qld.edu.au
Emmaus is co-education Catholic college in the Diocese of Rockhampton. We are seeking applicants with a deep commitment to the Catholic Ethos of our College.
For more information, please visit the Catholic Education website: http://www.rok.catholic.edu.au/