Teacher – Term 4 (Contract)
An exciting opportunity currently exists within the Emmaus College Teaching team for Term 4. We are seeking applicants with a deep commitment to the Catholic Ethos of our College.
It would be advantageous if you have taught a combination of; Study of Religion, Religious Education, Home Economics or English.
We are looking to fill two contract positions commencing Term 4 2018.
Applications close Friday 17th August 2018.
2019 Teaching Positions
Emmaus College is currently seeking suitably qualified teachers who share a commitment to the Catholic vision and ethos of our school. Teaching Religious Education would be advantageous in this role.
Requirements for all Employment Applications
- Applications must include a covering letter, resume and three contactable referees
- All necessary academic qualifications, skills, experience and teacher registration documentation is required for teaching position
Documentation for employment:
- Application for Employment – Teaching
- Guidelines for Applications – Teaching
- Application for Employment – Non-Teaching
- Guidelines for Applications – Non-Teaching
The following documents should also be read and understood by applicants:
- Code of Conduct
- Student Protection
- Integrity in Relationships
- Statement of Principles
- Workplace Health and Safety
Written applications can be forwarded to –
Emmaus College Rockhampton
PO Box 5799
Red Hill Centre
Electronic Applications can be forwarded to – Employment@emmaus.qld.edu.au